- Air Waves is a leading provider of on demand apparel fulfillment for the ecommerce channel.
- The company developed a proprietary process for managing the complexity of “mass customization” of decorating apparel in small quantities.
- Recapitalization with CCCM and its affiliates in October 2016 as owners desired partial liquidity, a strong Board of Directors and Funding to continue their sales growth of nearly 30 % per year.
- Cave Creek Capital Management completes the sale of a majority interest in Air Waves to Hybrid Apparel in June 2021.
- Air Waves will continue to operate in Columbus, Ohio and provide its print-on-demand and technology services to Hybrid’s retail customers and global license and lifestyle brand partners.
- The combination of Hybrid and Air Waves will create one of the largest omnichannel wholesalers of licensed, branded and private label apparel.
- CCCM will retain a stake in Hybrid Apparel as a result of the transaction along with its affiliates.